Our internship programme equips our interns with IC design industry-specific skills and knowledge, ensuring that they are ready to excel in an IC design career.
The programme covers a broad range of IC design activities including logic design/verification, physical design, circuit design, FPGA design, post-silicon validation, and software engineering.
We provide interns with competitive internship allowance, and suitable candidates may be offered permanent jobs upon the completion of their internship.
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate/PhD in a related field (e.g. Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics)
• Communication skills in English is required
As an intern at Oppstar, you should be:
• Interested in solving complex and time-critical problems
• Positive, motivated and eager to learn new skills
• Able to think creatively and produce "out-of-the-box" solutions
• Prepared to work on new technologies
Apply for your internship here.