Our internship program is organized in a manner that ensures our interns gain practical engineering skills based on interesting engineering/scientific topics which are generally suited for their academic thesis. The internship is designed to complement their university education and does not interfere with their regular academic obligations at the University.
Interns are paid depending on the effort put in, and suitable candidates will be offered permanent job positions upon the completion of their internship.
The internship program is not limited to final year university students, as we also offer training internship for fresh engineers without any relevant working experience. The Fresh Graduate Internship program is crafted to provide specific training in domains such as embedded SW/HW, FPGA & ASIC and Analog IC Design.
What competences we are looking for:
• Final year BEng students at relevant University in area of Electronics
• Masters students at relevant University in area of Electronics
• Strong theoretical background in analog and digital electronics
• Experience in VHDL/Verilog, MATLAB/Simulink and Python is an advantage
• Strong command of English language, both written and spoken
As a part of our team, you should be:
• Interested in solving complex and time critical problems
• Positive, motivated and eager to learn new skills
• Able to think creatively and produce "out-of-the-box" solutions
• Prepared to work on new technologies
Apply for the internship, with a one-page CV, and a Cover letter and submit here.